Sunday, January 10, 2010

Pasta Gift Basket Dear Chefs: Should I Use Extra Virgin Olive Oil With My Gourmet Pasta Or Regular Olive Oil?

Dear chefs: should i use extra virgin olive oil with my gourmet pasta or regular olive oil? - pasta gift basket

I make a gift basket to go with a premium, give gourmet pasta that I'm gone. I want to walk a little oil.

What type of oil should I use? I must be healthy, and "premium", no Wal-Mart or Target brand.

What is the best olive oil to my dough, always buy even better than that is?

3 comments:

mtn.camp... said...

If you have a gift basket is not just plain Evoo. Get a little olive oil with garlic and rosemary infused. Do you have these things in the bottle. T here are buying an aesthetic and a taste of the user will be incredible. Remember, it's Valentine's Day.

Philbert... said...

If you put olive oil, a gift, go to an Italian specialty store. They were much better than the selection of a grocery store.

I agree with the idea of an infusion of oil, like humans, there already have good olive oil. My recommendation would be a black truffle infused olive oil.

Classy Granny said...

Insurance extra virgin. My niece is Italian, his mother was born in Italy, told me that the green oil is best. You can buy a good oil at Walmart, not just buy, not the cheapest

Post a Comment