Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Migraine Variant How Prevelanet Are Hemiplegic Migraine's?

How prevelanet are Hemiplegic migraine's? - migraine variant

I Are there any statistics on the prevalence of the syndrome of familial and sporadic hemiplegic migraine or (FHM, I would guess, because it is easier thoroughly investigated). I understand that it is rare that even indicated as a rare disease! I find the organization more focused on themselves or a variant of migraine in reality. I had a HM for about a week and a half, I thought at first that he had a stroke and multiple sclerosis, but no no, just a horrible migraine that disability is half of my body and put it on a stick! I had planned to a lesser extent, and I never thought something like this ... In any case, no information on the basics, I would have found useful on Google

-Nicole

0 comments:

Post a Comment