Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Financial Reporting Services I Am Trying To Find Government Reports On Individuals Accessing Services And Facilities And Financial Affairs?

I am trying to find government reports on individuals accessing services and facilities and financial affairs? - financial reporting services

Currently I am about my NVQ 3 in Health and Social Care I am committed to the government reports, studies and research relating to access by persons with the production and evaluation of services, facilities and management of its finances to reach Google - Reports by the Government and many other formats, but can not find all the relevant information! Please help

1 comments:

Steve B said...

Read first to understand the Data Protection Act = You might wonder why no one is prepared to the data that may ask you to ... ..

Post a Comment