Saturday, January 9, 2010

Bridal Hair Bands Am I Missing Anything?

Am I missing anything? - bridal hair bands

We were like the budget of a madman the last two days, and those are things that we included in our budget to date:

Rent (in place of the ceremony in addition to the President and the rental of sound equipment)
Catering
Bar
He came to the table
Officiant
RENT reception
Decorations and centers
DJ
Bouquets of flowers and buttonholes
Photographer
Clothing and footwear
Tux rental
Hair and Makeup
Invitations
Cake
Rehearsal Dinner
Gifts for Wedding
Weddings
Favors

Did I miss anything?

3 comments:

mrsc said...

Put small things like glasses of champagne (I a) cake server recommended on fire, guestbook ... Little Things

HOla said...

Invitations
Card of thanks u
Programs, maps, guestbook
Shipping
Accessories such as curtain rings game
Tux rentals for the groomsmen
Gifts for the wedding
Church Decorations
Chair Covers?
Favors
Marriage License
There are many things that you yourself do or I have this from my list of some of them do not do not need or what you put $ 0 myBudget do.
Good luck and congratulations

Mrs. Washington said...

I only will you cut the wine on the tables ... Why go to a bar, where the supply of wine on the tables? I have one or the other ... A tip of wedding favors .. We have about 100 people who come ... I did not buy favors or not to throw .. We have therefore decided to burn a CD of our favorite love songs ... The purpose of the plan sleeves 100 cd $ 9, 100 blank cd $ 35 and about 1 Curl ... Everybody Loves a dc ....
If you are someone who recruit at the wedding work, I am inclined to 10% of their original price ... with the exception of the boy, and I want to leave them a tip jar ... that's what we do, there will be an open bar ...

Post a Comment