Saturday, February 6, 2010

Pearl Gloves How Should I Wear My Hair???

How should i wear my hair??? - pearl gloves

Well, I'm in the choir, and we get haciendo''el Music Man muss''CLOUTH old way, I have this lace dress, white gloves, pearls, old hat, old looking and cute ballerinas.

But, how my hair in the hat, if I still want to look good, because I'm against the whole school. But I want to have fun!
My hair is blondeish Brown and his side swept fringe. and alittle under the armpits, I get all the way up in a bun, ponytail, almost!
Anyway, you say at work. I can be a little hairspray!
Thank you! :)

4 comments:

codifer3... said...

I think that if a hat look a little later, well in a low side chignon. But depending on the clothes that might make a little loose or dirty. I think the roles are the best way to keep the hair all the time!

docschol... said...

The love of music!
I had a small role when I was in high school.

You see, it's a story that takes place in 1912.
Back to log in and show some of the styles.

And remember, not Hairspray were then!

Good luck in the game!

Mocha♣Ch... said...

nothing that we have today, they should do what it naturally, or perhaps a few large loops, because you do not want wrinkles, because they can not do, while gel or hairspray! have an incredible time:)

Anna said...

Nice French bread. or loose bun. down or quit smoking, but it seems wavy curl

Post a Comment