Saturday, February 20, 2010

Multiple Sclorosis More Condition_symptoms Not Really P&p But Need Some Advice?

Not really p&p but need some advice? - multiple sclorosis more condition_symptoms

Heya all,
r in the United Kingdom

My aunt is 40 years, their children are 10 a.m. to 8 p.m. of her husband worked full time (non-employees Putty Road)

I, Billy, and my AUTN work of another in the same company and I know how to win, okay, but not enough to support a 4-member family.

My aunt was with multiple sclerosis (multiple sclorosis), there is diagnosed approximately 2 years, it is in the injections.

it can not function as the disease, the muscles in his ... uh downward lost.

I mean, if you need to do is be there. it is not on long trips by car, the hatred of other visitors and had many embarrassing accidents. its really annoying.

It works well, but had a relapse couldnt go last year and won shuffle.

ha hannounces a disability has rejected his application, 3 times! Well, a friend of mine is also 40, works with me, it was a disability for 10 years, because artheristis receives a subsidy from tax-free payment for the car and.

Her husband also works for us, and is much more money. Honestly, I swear, if you saw no pain or can not do anything.

What can we do to get my aunt what she deserves help? I mean, if she goes into town, she panics, as far as 2 meters from a tent incase they do not reach the bathroom Iside.

its absurd x

How much do u think? Ideas? My aunt is like my sister, and so bubbly and happy person, I love this look with xxx

6 comments:

xAimee's Mummyx said...

It is necessary to get Disability Living Allowance. We give you complete a form (I know you said it has 3X), but it has to lodge an objection against it. After the 2nd Release, was to be done to call a hearing, then you go along and Tel their problems, that is, goes to his doctor and my mother has it could take even your local MP.

My mother has had MS for 20 years. She is 40 and has been confined to bed, because they have the past 10 years. You only need to know how to complete forms for this purpose. I am a master at them lol, so if you send questions about how to tell them to send me an e-mail have. For disabililty Living Allowance, you must prove that you need care 24 hours. It could also support the application for benefits on employment. All theyhave to do is apply and you go to a doctor HMRC (which you make an appointment) and she needs to 10 points. This corresponds to approximately 65 pounds per week goes up to 103 pounds by the time to participate.

If your uncle worked then not entitled to compensation if hunni caregivers, as it takes to be with her 24 hours a day. The terrible, how the system works, but if you really need help, then you have to play the same way that the counterfeiters and shun all the work. You need to know the system. I learned very well in the implementation of things for my mother. It took 14 months until your DLA and was bedridden. It's ridiculous. But if you send me by e-mail to xxxxxxx (sorry for the long answer)

Lexi's mum said...

I like going to a private doctor and with a note and makes 10 times more dramatic than the NHS had a doctor.

It is also necessary to get the threat, the local and national press.

mummy to Maisie - 6/11/09 said...

My grandmother has MS and was always fighting for his pension. Your aunt must be made with social services. She sent someone to assess and help you fill in the forms of disability. I know where they come from, the government takes our money in the wrong places.

Nichola watters said...

Each Decsion the benefits office of the brand, you can appeal. Calling a letter from your doctor.

Otherwise, go to the press.

Ethan's mummy said...

It's terrible. I want to see someone from the cabin of the Commission (Citizen's Bureau) for more advice. Good luck to your aunt Xx

Ray K said...

perfectly imperfect is perfect correct.thats the best plan, and can go bad publicity.

Post a Comment