Saturday, February 13, 2010

New Zealand Lobster Trap Where Do I Dive For Lobster In Southern California?

Where do I dive for lobster in southern California? - new zealand lobster trap

I moved back to the area after living in New Zealand for two years where I learned to dive. Lobster fishing is one of my favorite moments are. I've heard that many people can be, where will I go? I am not a vessel capable of diving at the beach? There are cards that go for lobster? Any information would be appreciated. Thank you.

1 comments:

sarah h said...

Where in So Cal? Many of my friends diving on the coast of San Diego Hummer. You need only talk to a dive shop or instructor verify reservations as you are, can not lobster.
Most local dive boat trips and diving regular lobster. Again, a good dive shop will be able to connect. Tip: Sport Chalet.

Post a Comment